First Aid Courses Dublin
Try our calendar. It makes it so easy to find all public first aid courses in Dublin that we offer and will give you a quick overview before you book.
What is First Aid and why is it important that everyone should have Basic First Aid skills?
First Aid is the initial assistance given to a victim of injury or illness which can be followed by professional help and hospitalisation.
This is the definition of what First Aid is. You don’t have to be a medical professional to give First Aid to a casualty. Do you know that 70% of cardiac arrests in Ireland occur out of hospital and usually in the presence of a family member or friend? So if you know how to perform CPR you may be able to help save a life.
We are very passionate about our First Aid courses Dublin. We know from personal experience that the right First Aid treatment can make the difference between life and death,
That is the reason why we encourage as many people as possible to attend one of our First Aid courses Dublin.
As we always stress at our First Aid courses - "It is better to know First Aid and not need it than to need and not know it".
So with this in mind we hope to see many of our existing and new customers back at our public First Aid courses Dublin, may it be a full day Basic First Aid or Paediatric First Aid course or one of our 3 hour Parents First Aid courses.
So if you're interested please book your place here.
Please check our calendar for upcoming First Aid courses in Dublin.
We offer the following First Aid Courses in Dublin:
- Basic First Aid
- Occupational First Aid Courses
- First Aid for Mums and Dads
- Heartsaver CPR and AED Courses
- Paediatric 1 Day First Aid Courses
- First Aid for Schools
If an accident happens at home or in the workplace, you will not want to be helpless, since simply standing by can potentially worsen the situation. This is why it’s important to have at least a basic knowledge of first aid.
Teaching anyone First Aid can save a life.
That's what we do!
Upcoming First Aid Courses Dublin
- May 28 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
- May 28 @ 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
- May 28 @ 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
- June 15 @ 9:30 am - June 17 @ 5:00 pm
- June 18 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
I attended the First aid for everyone Paediatric course in Bewleys Hotel on Saturday the 12th May 2012 . TheBrigid McCarthy attended a Paediatric First Aid course on 12th May 2012 in Bewleys Hotel Newlands Cross
The course you ran yesterday was once again really interesting, practical and highly valuable. I find it is much easier toEileen O'Brien Poppets Childcare and Pre-school Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin in February 2012
First Aid Blog
- After Safety watchdogs have warned of the dangers of Ikea chests of drawers and wardrobes after two children were killed when…
- This story is a very good example that even small children can provide Basic First Aid. It's thought by…
- This is a really tragic story that unfolded over Christmas 2015. It highlights the dangers of small batteries in the…
- On the first weekend in December 2015 our local church St James Church, Crinken, held a Christmas Tree festival. As…