First Aid For Everyone offers a variety of First Aid courses in Dublin specialising in Paediatric First Aid in the greater Dublin area.
What makes us different? We listen to your needs and modify a First Aid course to suit you.
We don’t stop there. We know how precious your time is. So to save you that journey to a course venue we come to you to deliver high quality First Aid training.
And last but not least you don’t have to worry about set schedules as you tell us when suits you.
First Aid For Everyone is owned and managed by Siobhan Butler.
The company was established in 2009 in response to a lack of organised professional courses relating to Paediatric First Aid Training in Dublin.
- 23 years working as both a Registered General and Paediatric trained nurse
- Worked in an Accident and Emergency Department in a Dublin Hospital for the last 10 years
- May 2009 passed exams for Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- May 2009 qualified as Occupational First Aid instructor
- Registered with OFAAA – the Occupational First Aid Assessment Agency
- Registration number 2216
- October 2011 completed Emergency University’s instructor development program to deliver CPR & AED training for US multinational clients of Emergency University, California in Ireland
- March 2013 Irish Heart Foundation and PHECC accredited Cardiac First Response instructor
- March 2013 American Heart Association accredited Basic Life support instructor for healthcare providers